Welcome back to the final episode of Happy Porch Radio season 2.
Season 2 has been all about Umbraco, the friendly CMS. We’ve heard from a number of agency owners, developers, designers and other experts. It has been a really fun season, and I hope you have found it valuable as I have!
Carole is a web developer based in Glasgow, Scotland – she’s a meet up organiser, blogger, event speaker, is very active in the Umbraco community and is generally an all round inspiring person. Ondrej is a key part of the team here at Endzone – he’s an Umbraco package developer who cares deeply about using technology for social good.
It’s a real honour for me to have them both on the show and sharing our experiences at Codegarden.
Listen to the episode below
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- How Codegarden is more like a festival than a conference.
- Carole and Ondrej’s stories and reactions to their first Codegarden experience.
- How attending Codegarden can motivate you and boost your confidence in multiple ways.
- How Umbraco and the Umbraco community really empowers developers to grow and do cool things.
- Why some of the best takeaways from the Codegarden event weren’t technological ones.
- Ondrej and Carole’s favourite talks from the event.
- How Carole sort of happened upon becoming a speaker at this year’s event.
- How valuable the Codegarden experience is for their everyday work.
- Some great tips and advice to those considering attending Codegarden for their first time.
Mentioned in the episode: