Information for Podcast Guests
Thanks for agreeing to join us on the show! If we haven't already scheduled the call then we'll be in touch shortly!
Before the call
- Please provide a photo (head shots are best) and a short bio (2 or 3 sentences is fine) that you're happy for us to use on the website.
- The call is recorded via Zencastr (audio only). You will need to use either Chrome or MS Edge web browser. See here for a simple guide to using ZenCaster.
- Audio quality is really, really important! We want our listeners to hear the conversation as if they were sitting with us.
- Please get in a quiet place with no echoes.
- Turn off anything that pings, dings, chirps, or otherwise might distract.
- Use a headset or separate microphone. If you don't have one, please let us know when you schedule the call.
The call itself
- The call takes about 45 minutes, maximum one hour.
- We will already have agreed the main topic for our conversation, and we do not usually share prepared questions in advance.
- The recording is edited before publishing, and we can cut anything you are not happy going live. Just let us know during the call.
- We have a very relaxed interview style, so there is no pressure!
- The call is recorded via Zencastr (audio only). Although we use another option as a backup if there are connection or sound issues. See here for a simple guide to using ZenCaster.
Sharing the episode
- We will send an email to you the week your episode will air, so you can let your colleagues, clients, friends & family know.
- You are welcome to share the recording or extracts from it in any format, though please do include a link back to the episode page.