Throughout this season, I’ll be speaking to agency leaders, developers, designers and Umbraco experts about the business challenges, the opportunities, the people, the community, and much more.
To tell that story, we need to start at the beginning. Niels Hartvig is the founder of Umbraco. On this week’s episode, I’ll speak to Niels about how Umbraco began in the early 2000’s, how it has changed and grown over the years, and his vision for the future.
Listen to the episode below
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- What made Niels decide to start working on the Umbraco project.
- How Umbraco became open source.
- Why having a sense of humor is important to Umbraco.
- How the Umbraco community has evolved over the years.
- What Niels believes that the future of Umbraco looks like.
- Some of the most unique ways that Umbraco is being used.
Mentioned in the episode: