Listen to the episode
Tune in to find out:
- An open look at Sydney based agency, Cypha Interactive, and their experience using Umbraco across roughly 80% of their projects.
- Interesting Umbraco use cases, including a cool interactive application designed for kids and created for The ABC.
- A look at some of the limitations Umbraco brings and instances where Umbraco would be ruled out for a client.
- How the team recommends Umbraco to new clients when they favour another CMS like WordPress.
- A peek at the team structure at Cypha.
- How Umbraco makes recruiting for developers a fairly simple process for the agency.