Erica, Janae, and Kyle from Skrift
Passionate about the web and Umbraco with skills developed working together in an agency before going separate paths, Skrift is an endeavor defined for them in the same honest way they present: as a community, forged between bonds of strong friendship and a decent amount of beer.
* This happened in high school
Listen to the episode
Tune in to find out:
- The story of Skrift being ‘born out of desperation’.
- How travel, reciprocity, and sometimes being just a little selfish all help motivate the three of them to continue publishing a community magazine.
- How people have reacted to Skrift thus far.
- The importance of being part of the Umbraco community as an agency (no matter the agency size).
- How stepping into the Umbraco community led to more partnerships and projects being taken on by their agency.
- How networking can help you grow as a developer.
- Why it’s important for your designers to understand Umbraco.
- What the future looks like for Skrift.