Welcome back to another episode of Happy Porch Radio, season 2!
One of the items that came up quite a lot in the Umbraco CMS in Business Survey we did before the start of this season was e-commerce.
In future episodes we will speak to agency leaders who have built successful eCommerce projects on Umbraco, but in this episode we have the pleasure of hearing from Søren Spelling Lund, who is the founder of one of the main commerce platforms in the Umbraco ecosystem – uCommerce.
On this episode, Søren shares his wealth of ecommerce experience and how his drive & passion helped him though the tough process of building a product business to the international success that is uCommerce today.
Listen to the episode below
Tune in to this week’s episode to find out:
- What led to the founding of uCommerce.
- Why Søren believes that he owes his success to the Umbraco platform.
- uCommerce’s transformation from a small startup to a multi-national company.
- Why feedback has been such an important part of their growth.
- How their relationship with Umbraco has evolved since their inception.
- Where Søren believes the opportunities are for agencies that use Umbraco.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Søren Spelling Lund
- Niels Hartvig
- Umbraco CMS in Business Survey Results